Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 9-Blessed by the Book and the Babies

The past few days have been wonderful.  God's love and grace and mercy are in every verse.  Today is more of the same...
That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.    Ephesians 2:7
While I am typing this I am listening to the conversation between my 2-year-old and 4-year-old playing together nearby with a train set.
4:  Are you in control of this house?
2:  Yea...
4:  No, God is in control of this house.  He is in control of everything.
2:  Yea...
4:  He works in our hearts.
2:  Yea...
4:  (singing) He works, he works, he works...
4:  Isn't that cool? (At this point I'm not sure if she means the train track or God working in our hearts.)

Sometimes my kids just bless me in the most unexpected way.  

I know some might not consider 2 and 4 to be babies, but they're my babies (and I couldn't resist the alliteration.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the train works AND God works in our heart. maybe it is both....

Laura said...

They will always be your babies!

Mrs. Pittman said...

You know we're all going to be wanting to hear ALL your verses at the Grits GetDown, don't you?

I hope you're reviewing :)