Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 24-Woo Hoo Woo Hoo I'm Reviewing Chapter Two (and a Few Other Things)

Yesterday was the last day of Ephesians chapter 2.  Today I am working on review.  No new verses, just review.

And it seems that I am reviewing a few things in mothering today also.  Things like...
... do not let your 4-year old carry around a glass vase in Target, go with your instincts, which are screaming, "No, you may not carry that; it will ride in the cart."
... if you go out to eat, bring baby wipes with you and be sure all of the children are wearing patterned shirts and if you will be going somewhere AFTER dinner, bring a change of clothes for everyone just in case.

I am learning some new things too.  Things like...
... the customer service desk at Target has BandAids.
... gum stops tears.
... a hand dryer can dry a section of clothing, which you've just rinsed out in the bathroom sink, relatively quickly.


2 comments:

Meg in Tally said...

I miss those days of having to wash clothes in the bathroom...not so much!

Anonymous said...

good advice.. how many times have my instincts been screaming and it turned out just the way i thought it would...